DREAD Coliseum Index du Forum
DREAD Coliseum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Subtitle Indonesia Iron Man 3dvdrip720hd

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DREAD Coliseum Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Race: Humain

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Juil - 15:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Subtitle Indonesia Iron Man 3dvdrip720hd Répondre en citant

Subtitle Indonesia Iron Man 3.dvdrip.720hd. > shurll.com/6z4zx

Subtitle Indonesia Iron Man 3.dvdrip.720hd.

Stay for the ending credits for a small laugh The bad This script sucks They completely retcon'd a major villain and a major organizationNo ten power rings in fact no explanation of how they came about his powers at all i mean why change a comic book storyline and main villain the storyline is already there! Magically at the end Tony can get rid of the shrapnel in his heart, and ceases to be ironman, genius idea.not! if that was the case why didn't he have the surgery at the end of first ironman, secondly what the hell are you going to do with avengers two now!? The ending with Pepper Potts i'm sure was to just keep all feminists happy! i could go on with the flaws in this film.but ill put it simply like this for the first time in ages i walked out of the cinema angry at film so thanks for ruining the trilogy Shane Black! may we never see you near a comic/graphic novel adaptation again! source How could they mess this up so bad?3/10 This is my first review and I'm writing it because the critics are all praising this film so muchInstead Shane Black and Drew Pierce decided to make a ridicule of the true Mandarin character from the comic book and gave us an uninteresting villain, almost altogether ignored the consequences of the Avengers movie (that should be an important issue at this point) except for some hinted psychological issues Tony has, that weren't developed at all just like all of the side characters that seemed to exist just because they were there in the prequels iron.man.3.2013.720p.bluray.dts.x264-publichd.srt Iron.Man.3.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.hungarian.srt It's well worth its ticket pricePolish Iron.Man.3.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.greek.srt

Iron.Man.3.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.serbian.srt This guy should have ten powerful magical rings that alone could rival the Avengers' powers combinedThis is a poor excuse of a plot that outright spits in the face of fans and destroys one of Marvel's most powerful villainsWith the help of its charismatic lead, some impressive action sequences, and even a few surprises, Iron Man 3 is a witty, entertaining adventure and a strong addition to the Marvel canonIn Iron Man 3 they ruined him so bad only a reboot could save the character (and believe me, I hate reboots as much as everyone)It (for better or worse) began the "Marvel Cinematic Universe" that climaxed with The AvengersThis was a Tony Stark story, not an Iron Man Story It appears that Tony must have got some shield training because now the rich guy that only knows how to blast people and tackle people acts more like a cross between Macguyver and Hawkeye then Iron Man

3gp melayu bokepvray 3ds max 2013 x32 downloadlatin eye candy 5forsaken world gold adderwindows 7 ultimate 64 bit genuine activation product key download.rarPrivate Reality 5: Click Here To Enter.XXX.DVDRip.XviDmediaget 1.12 download chipwifi hack bot v.5.0 size 1mb 13torrent download Encyclopedia Britannica 2013 Ultimate Editionklett mittelpunkt b2 tests FULL Version download

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Juil - 15:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DREAD Coliseum Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange